What is the most prompt way to install a SSL Certificate for Ipswitch IMail Server?
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Ipswitch IMail Server:
IMail Server and Web Messaging use the Microsoft IIS SSL features to encrypt communications between the IMail Web client and server. You can set up the Web Calendaring server to use SSL for communications between a browser and the server.
Set Up SSL for IMail Web Calendaring
1. Launch IMail SSL Configuration Utility (Start > Programs > IMail Server > IMail SSL Configuration Utility).
2. In the IMail Administrator's Web Calendaring Server Settings page, click Enable SSL.
3. Stop Web Calendaring before installing the certificate.
Install your SSL Certificate
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file with the .crt extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Go to your IMail directory and find the location of the keyname.crt file.
3. Open this file and replace the entire content with your SSL certificate (from step 1).