What is the exact way to install a SSL Certificate for FileZilla Server?
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on FileZilla Server:
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file and save the file with the .crt extension as sslcert.crt. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. Get your intermediate certificate. Copy and paste the contents into a .crt file by using a text editor and save it as intermediate.crt.
3. Be sure to have your private key, SSL certificate and the intermediate certificate files in the same directory.
4. Open a command prompt and run:
Windows: copy yourprivatekey.key + sslcert.crt + intermediate.crt yourdomain.crt
Linux: cat yourprivatekey.key + sslcert.crt + intermediate.crt > yourdomain.crt
5. Open FileZilla Server.
6. Open the FileZilla Server Options and go to SSL/TLS Settings.
8. Check Enable SSL/TLS support.
9. In the private key file section, click Browse and select your private key file.
10. In the certificate file section, click Browse and select your SSL certificate file (from step 1).
11. Click OK.
12. Stop and Start the FileZilla Server.