How to successfully create a CSR for Domino Web Server 6.0 to 8.5
1. In the Domino Server Certificate Administration, select "Create Key Ring".
2. If necessary, enter a name and password for your new key ring.
3. Choose a key size of 2048 bits.
4. Please, enter the requested information about your organisation:
Common Name – Must match the URL you plan to secure exactly – is usually your fully-qualified domain name, e.g., devel.ssl247.co.uk or mail.devel.ssl247.co.uk). Remember the www. Is important – include it if you want to secure https://www.yoursite.com & exclude it if you want to secure https://yoursite.com
Organisation - The legal (officially registered) name of your organization/company include Inc., LLP., Pvt, Plc. Ltd. SARL., etc
Organisational unit - The name of your department within the organization (this is often "IT," "Web," or is just left blank).
City/locality - The city or town in which your organization is located.
State/province - The state in which your organization is located.
Country - Click here for the official list of ISO country codes for this field.
5. After you click continue, a message telling you that your key ring file has been created should appear on your screen.
6. Select "Create Certificate Request" from your new key ring. Then choose the option "Paste into form on CA's site."
7. Open the CSR file and copy/paste the entire contents (including the BEGIN and END tags) into our order form.